April 19, 2015

A wonderful end to a wonderful weekend

Well, the weekend is coming to an end. I'm always sad to see the weekend close. Monday always means back to the work week routine and limited crafting time.  Today, I had a wonderful time crafting with my mom and my aunt. We made a some cards, laughed and enjoyed each others company. Isn't that what it's all about? Enjoying one another's company? I think that's one of the greatest benefits of being a paper crafter!

In addition, I completed my "share" to bring to next weeks downline meeting at my up-lines house. I thought I would bring a small "treat" to share with my fellow demonstrators. It's a rather cute little file folder that holds a Ghirardelli Chocolate...Adorbs as the teens would say lol and so easy! Take a look....I used some left over DSP from Sale-a-bration that is no longer available, but any DSP would do. But they are SO stinkin' cute! What do you think? Let me know!
Well have a great night and Happy Stamping!
Ghirardelli Chocolate File Folder

 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace