May 24, 2015

Happy Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day everyone! Let's not forget what today is really all about, remembering those who have sacrificed the ultimate price for our freedom. Thank you to all those who have and are serving our great nation. Your service is greatly appreciated and may God Bless you!

I'm still playing with my stamps that are going to retire on June 2nd. I want to get as much use out of them as I can before my attentions get focused on all that great new stuff coming out then. Speaking of which, have you received your new catalog yet? If not, and you would like one, please send me your name and address and I will get one into the mail to you immediately. So much wonderfulness between those little covers.......I digress, I need to focus, but as soon as the new catalog crosses my mind, I start dreaming!

Anyway, todays project uses the retiring Hello Darling stamp set, the retiring In-Colors and the retiring Banners Bigz Die and I made a triple fork bow too!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace