August 13, 2015

Project Life "Remember This" as a Wedding Card?

Yes, today I have a wedding card to share! I mixed the Wild Flowers stamp set with the PL Remember This stamp set a little Blushing Bride and viola! Also, a little sneak peak of a punch coming in September with the Holiday Catalog! Wait until you see this! It will be a MUST have on your wish list! I created a mask using a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock and the oval framelits and then I sponged the Blushing Bride ink onto the center of the piece of Whisper White. I then stamped the image using two step stamping. I punched the corners added the ribbon slide and ribbon. I then stamped the verses and I really like this card a lot.

This is the final project in the PL Remember This series. Now pull this set off your shelf and give it a work out and see what great creations you come up with! Join me next week to see which stamp set we decide to use and see what we can come up with. In the meantime, Happy Stamping!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace