August 2, 2016

Two Stamp Sets and Some Designer Series Paper

Hello there! I'm so excited tonight! I placed my holiday catalog pre-order this morning and it shipped this evening! I so can't wait to play with my new toys! Every time the big brown truck arrives, it's like Christmas here...and trust me, the big brown truck makes many visits (insert grin) But in the meantime, I have plenty of toys to play with right here and today I want to share with you a card I put together using 2 different stamp sets and one of my favorite Designer Series Paper packs, Pop of Pink. This paper is so bright and cheery, you can't help but smile as soon as you see it. That's what inspired this card, because, what else makes you smile? Well balloons of course! So, I pulled out my Balloon Builders stamp set and the coordinating punch and here is the results:


It really is a POP of pink isn't it? It just says happy to me all the way. I hope you like it. Please leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts. In the meantime, have a great day and until next time, Happy Stamping!
Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace