May 16, 2017

Are You on My Mailing List?

Hi there! Happy Tuesday! I hope you are all enjoying some great Spring weather? We're expecting some sunny skies and warmer temps for the rest of this week. I'm so looking forward to that as we have been pretty cool to down right cold these last few weeks, not to mention quite rainy. 
Anyhoo, I have a question for you. Have you joined my mailing list yet? No? Well I have to tell you, you are missing out on some really great stuff! First of all, when you sign up, you get my Welcome email straight away that includes a tutorial, a printable shopping/wishlist to print out and keep track of your wishes and wants from the new catalog and with the new In-Colors coming June 1, I have included a printable PDF of some GREAT color combinations for each of the 5 new In-colors.Then, at least once a month but no more than 3 times a month (depending on what important information I need you to know and how timely you MUST know it) I send out a newsletter with all of the important information including up coming class information for both in person and on line classes, sales, deals and promotions as well as anywhere between 3-20 FREE tutorials in a downloadable PDF format. I also like to include the occasional article on techniques.
So, what are you waiting for? Sign up today and begin by receiving your free gifts just for signing up, then begin receiving you monthly newsletter keeping you informed of the going's on at SnS From the Heart. 



Sign Up Now
Happy Stamping,
Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace