July 20, 2017

Christmas in July

Happy Thursday! I hope you had the opportunity to enjoy some beautiful weather today? I had to work my full time job but did get to come home and enjoy a nice meal cooked out on the grill by hubby. Yep, a good ole fashioned charcoal grilled meal...and it was sooooo good! It pays to have to work when the hubby has the day off...he will often cook when he's off and I have to work. If we're both off, well, there's a pretty good chance I will have to cook. 
Anyway, today I want to let you know about my up coming event next week, July 29th from 2p-7p. If you live locally, I would love to have you join me. There will be Christmas music and yes, even Christmas cookies! And you get to make as many Christmas Cards and Tags as you would like! Yep, you just have to tell me ahead of time (by Saturday 7/22) which designs and how many of each you would like to make, and I will have your supplies all cut and ready to go for you to get them made up in no time. 
Here are the designs for you to choose from:

Card A is a gift card holder and those are $3 each to make, all of the other cards are $2 each and the tags are $1 each to create. And yes, there is a mystery tag! I promise, it's awesome....but I want to see who is up for a mystery and trusts that I won't lead them astray ;)
I really hope you will join me. If you would like to come and make some awesome cards and get a head start on your Christmas cards and avoid the last minute rush and stress, just drop me an email and let me know which designs you would like to make and how many of each by no later than Saturday July 22nd.
Happy Stamping,
Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace